Tuesday, May 29, 2012

H-E-L-L-O


After a nearly 3 year hiatus, I am back in the blog world. Blog-o-sphere. Whatever.

I have to say, I missed it. Not that I was ever a great blogger. I'm averaging about a half a post a year for the time I've been alive. But then again, I couldn't really blog back in the 80's, unless there was something the Speak & Spell could do that I'm not aware of.

At any rate, I have some exciting things coming up in the next few months. Well, August, really. The new book (The Epic Tales of a Misfit Hero) launches that month, and the new baby (number 5) launches...er..."joins our family" in August, too.

I wanted to start blogging to both build awareness of said upcoming book and have an excuse when said baby is crying uncontrollably. "I have to finish this blog post and send it in to [insert fake publishing company name] and hope they syndicate it, otherwise I would love to change that diaper."

That said, this blog won't just be about the book or babies. In fact, it won't really be about the book at all. For stuff about the book, the best place to get that is in the book. I encourage you to get it and read it. For stuff about babies, well, I don't know where to get that...maybe just every other blog on the Internet.

This blog is a hodgepodge of Matt Peterson rantings. A veritable smorgasbord of [insert disparaging and/or zany noun here]. Ranting is what I could have done for a living if I had chosen journalism instead of English Lit as a major. But alas, I will be doing this only for fun.

So feel free to comment, share on Facebook, Tweet your little heart out, and whatever else blog people do. I'm already having fun, and hope you are too.

1 comment:

  1. Speak in spell, is there anything better!!? I love that thing. My parents still have it and it is a favorite for EVERY grandkid (and myself) whenever we go home to visit! Welcome back

    ReplyDelete